Here are some reasons you should consider mini-booking, even if you wouldn’t classify yourself as a “scrapbooker.” (I don’t count myself as one!)
1. Paper goes farther. When I find a 12×12 sheet I love, I get so excited–I can buy less that goes more! I can get four 4×6 sheets or even more if I go smaller out of one 12×12!
2. The possibilities for minibooks are endless. Check out this book for ideas: Sharing Your Story
3. There are so many ways you can go minibooks, with so much variety! There are really no rules that there is so much FREEDOM! You don’t have to have tons of expensive supplies (unless you love that!) to have a great mini. It is what you want to make.
4. Mini’s are easy & (for the most part) painless to create.
5. You can finish in 1-2 days or 1-2 hours depending on how ambitious you are, and it gives you that wonderful sense of completion.
6. OR You can build the bones of one and easily fill it out over a period of time.
7. You can cover a wide variety of topics in greater detail that you might not be able to do with a larger scrapbook project.
8.You can make it as simple or as complicated as you like. I do simple. : )
9. It is so easy to coordinate papers into a theme. You can buy a pack of paper to cut down to size, or pick out individual sheets, OR even buy minibook kits on etsy.
10. They are fun & chunky & beckons you do page through them!!